Hybrid WAN Helps You Connect in Smarter Ways.
Windstream’s Hybrid WAN is the adaptable, flexible, agile network of choice, enabling multiple connectivity options. Match the right departments, locations and work flows with the communications services that best suit your business to optimize performance. You’re no longer locked into one network infrastructure that’s not designed to adapt to your dynamic needs. With Hybrid WAN, you can:
- Augment dedicated, private MPLS IP VPN with carrier Ethernet, broadband, wireless or traditional leased lines over one high-capacity, multipurpose network
- Right-size your existing network—even incorporate an additional circuit to implement an active-active redundant network to ensure constant uptime
- Enable seamless and efficient operation of mobile, IoT, big data and other applications
- Provide dedicated connectivity to leading cloud service providers such as Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure
- Integrate voice and network communications technologies onto a single platform
- Optimize WAN performance and ensure ubiquitous user experience
As IT departments are increasingly relied upon to optimize performance, boost productivity, control costs and simplify business across the organization, a Hybrid WAN solution delivers the freedom and flexibility to help your enterprise connect with success. That’s the transformative value of Windstream’s Hybrid WAN.
Hybrid WAN Expands Your Network in an Affordable,
Take the cost and complexity out of business communications with the freedom and flexibility of a Hybrid WAN solution. Managing and maintaining multiple networks and vendors can be costly. Windstream’s Hybrid WAN delivers the scalability, diversity and security advantages that result in improved economics. The cost savings can be substantial, and you’ll accomplish more with less.
Hybrid WAN Features
- Diversity: Increases bandwidth by allowing the addition of fiber, Ethernet over copper or coax, Fixed Wireless or 4G Wireless Data Backup
- UC Integration: Merges Windstream Voice and Unified Communications into your existing WAN environment
- Direct Connectivity: Integrates Windstream Cloud Connect with your existing WAN to extend direct cloud connectivity to all your locations
Hybrid WAN Benefits
- Cost Effective: Decrease spend on architecture with cost-effective security and scalability to inexpensively add bandwidth
- Secure: Mitigate risk with multiple layers of redundancy and failover strategies, like Fixed Wireless or 4G Wireless Data Backup
- Efficient: Consolidate multiple services and vendors by deploying one adaptable, streamlined multipurpose network
- Flexible: Take advantage of the full network capacity by assigning less latency-sensitive applications to available circuits
- Support: Depend on knowledgeable 24 x 7, U.S.-based network support