Streamline Operations. Windstream Managed LAN / WAN services provide network monitoring, event management, maintenance and support to streamline operations, and maintain IT infrastructure with an affordable and predictable cost structure.
Managed LAN / WAN Monitors, Manages and Maintains Service
Managed LAN / WAN services provide network management for enterprises with more than 50 Internet Protocol (IP) enabled devices on their premises. This includes any qualifying device deployed in the customer WAN or LAN environments. With ever increasing demands for managing more data, more applications—like unified communications and collaboration, virtualization, cloud, VoIP, video conferencing and mobile—at higher speeds and in highly secure environments, Managed LAN / WAN provides a reliable, flexible and cost-effective network management solution.
Don’t let dealing with monitoring, troubleshooting, resolving bottlenecks, bandwidth limitations, network protocol mismatches or performance issues drain your in-house IT resources. Windstream’s Network Operations Center experts will monitor, maintain and support your LAN and WAN environments on a 24 x 7 basis, and coordinate the replacement of faulty equipment when necessary.
Managed LAN / WAN Features
- 24 x 7 Network Operations Center (NOC) provide network and device monitoring and support
- NOC specialists proactively detect failures and initiate corrective actions
- Multiple unique support options: Basic, Enhanced and Complete
- Qualified devices include routers, switches, and WiFi equipment
- Customer Premises Equipment (CPE) replacement interval equals the vendor hardware support agreements
- View-only access of the Windstream SolarWinds monitoring platform
Managed LAN / WAN Benefits
- Enables you to focus on revenue-producing business objectives
- Provides a large number of standard web-based reports
- Monitors performance on bandwidth utilization and interface availability
- Provides on-site break/fix support
- Works directly with Cisco, Juniper, ADTRAN, Hewlett Packard and other leading CPE vendors to utilize your existing hardware support agreements