Resilient and Diverse. Wireless Data Backup provides network resiliency and diverse connectivity for enterprises that require secure access to the Internet or corporate infrastructure at all times.
Wireless Data Backup with
4G Broadband Technology
Windstream’s Wireless Data Backup utilizes 4G broadband technology to protect your network and data connectivity with an immediate alternate route for Internet and MPLS traffic if your primary circuit is temporarily down. The highly resilient failover architecture of our Wireless Data Backup service ensures business continuity, keeping your business connected to the Internet and/or your corporate network and enabling your customers to reach you at all times—even if your business uses static IPs to handle inbound traffic.
Whether you’re backing up Internet access or assuring secure failover for an MPLS connection, Wireless Data Backup is a cost-effective backup solution ensuring resilient network connectivity without the need for on-site construction or equipment costs.
Wireless Data Backup Features
- Support: Internet and MPLS backup support
- High-Speed: 4G data speeds
- Automatic Failover: In the event of a service interruption
- BGP Routing Protocol: For outbound and inbound IP routing
- Managed Solution: A business continuity solution fully managed by Windstream
Wireless Data Backup Benefits
- Reliability: Minimizes or eliminates downtime when service interruptions occur
- Secure: Supports business continuity strategies
- Diversity: Offers true diversity
- Performance: Maintains business productivity
- Cost Savings: Lowers monthly recurring costs when compared to landline services
- Reduced CAPEX: Eliminates on-site construction/equipment costs