Chicago, Get Ethernet
Connectivity in 30 Days or Less. Windstream uses point-to-point and point-to-multipoint FCC-licensed fixed beam transmissions to provide physically diverse, high-capacity and secure access to all of your IP-based services such as IP VPN, Internet, and IP voice communications.
A fixed wireless connection combined with a traditional wireline connection helps your business achieve as close to 100% network up-time as possible. See the Chicago fixed wireless coverage map below. Business customers only.
- Fixed Wireless provides diversity and redundancy to your primary data network connection
- High-speed alternative to traditional connectivity methods, completely bypassing fiber and copper routes
- Digital microwave technology delivers carrier-grade Ethernet and Internet access
- Rapid Chicago-area deployment in 30 days or fewer
- Easily scalable bandwidth with speeds from 1Mbps to 1GigE to address additional bandwidth demands
- Supports all IP voice, Internet, MPLS or point-to-point services
- Supports carrier-grade SLAs for high-quality service and high-performance metrics with online performance reporting
Subject to availability. Install time and speed availability may vary by address. Windstream cannot guarantee speeds or uninterrupted, error-free service. Other conditions may apply. Subject to the terms and conditions of your written Windstream Service Agreement.
View all Chicago business broadband and network services