Ethernet Internet Access: Same Upload and Download Speeds Up to 1 Gbps
Ethernet Internet provides your business with speeds up to 1Gbps and the same speed for uploads and downloads to securely transfer large files and dramatically reduce upload wait times. Send and receive large files, process orders, upload graphics and share large data files with high-speed Ethernet Internet connections. Plus, you receive comparable performance of traditional T1 Internet access with the reliability, scalability and efficiency of Windstream’s vast fiber network, all at a lower cost.
Dedicated Internet Access—Never Compete for Bandwidth
Unlike cable Internet's shared access lines, Windstream Ethernet Internet’s dedicated Internet connection bypasses Internet traffic jams, so you never compete for bandwidth. Don’t let shared Internet access compromise reliable, consistent performance. If you depend on Internet access during peak usage hours, rely on Ethernet Internet access.
Ethernet Internet Features
- High-Speed Connectivity: Speeds up to 1 Gbps
- Consistent Performance: Always consistent peak speed, 24 x 7
- High Capacity: Large bandwidth capacity for businesses of all sizes
- Fast File Sharing: Equally fast download and upload capabilities
- Network Reliability: Service Level Agreement (SLA) guarantees 99.99% uptime
Ethernet Internet Benefits
- Efficient Utilization: Securely transfer large data files and utilize hosted applications with the flexibility to add speed at any time
- Dedicated Connection: Maximize reliability with consistent performance, specifically during peak Internet usage periods
- Scalability: Easily increase bandwidth without costly equipment changes
- Plug and Play Setup: Simplifies and reduces equipment setup and OPEX costs
- Cost Savings: Greater bandwidth at a lower cost than per mbps than T1, frame relay or private connections
See the broader picture.
Let’s optimize your entire WAN.
Managing the full WAN environment, including MPLS IP VPN, Internet, Switched Ethernet, broadband links, wireless, voice and other connections is no simple task. Why not leverage our team of highly trained network engineers to maintain, monitor and manage your WAN—all while ensuring an optimized network that prioritizes bandwidth according to application requirements and demands.
Or maybe you just need the flexibility to manage these various connectivity options across one scalable, multipurpose network.
Guard against downtime with Windstream’s Access Diversity solutions.
An Access Diversity solution from Windstream keeps businesses operating even when their primary access link is cut and completely down. Learn about our various diversity solutions that let you choose your ideal balance of cost, bandwidth and availability—from physically diverse Fixed Wireless connections and dual-path fiber failover to economical choices like 4G Wireless Backup to be used on an as needed basis—we have the right business continuity solution for your business.