Windstream’s Nashville, TN Data Center offers Colocation a Secure SSAE 16 Compliant Facility.
Windstream's Data Center in Downtown Nashville, TN is designed to ensure your IT systems, applications and data are safe from tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes, fires, floods and other disasters—natural or otherwise. Our downtown data center offers an SSAE-16 SOC 1 compliant facility designed to ensure your mission-critical IT systems, applications and data are safe and secure.
We deliver the highest level of security, safety, redundancy, reliability, scalability and technology to protect your systems, applications and data. Below are some of the general features of our Nashville Data Center 1 location.
- 24x7 key card access
- Video surveillance, locked cabinets, non-descript building
- Nashville Electric Service
- 250kVA Cummins
- 100kVA Liebert A & B side
- Power protected circuits from diverse UPS systems can be delivered to any cabinet
- Core Network
- Redundant Fiber connectivity
- Redundant HVAC to maintain appropriate temperature and humidity
- Fire Suppression
- FM 200 dry pipe fire suppression
- 1/2 and full cabinets
- Square Feet
- SSAE 16
- SSAE 16 SOC 1 compliant
Learn More About Our Colocation Services
Visit the Data Center Locations page to find other Windstream data center facilities strategically located nationwide. Contact a trusted Windstream advisor for more information on data center and other enterprise services—including full capabilities at each Nashville, Tennessee Data Center location.