Accelerate performance and reduce risk—all with dedicated cloud connectivity.
Seamlessly Integrate Cloud Services and IT Infrastructure
As enterprise businesses adopt cloud services as cost-effective, robust alternatives to traditional on-site IT infrastructure, applications and services, there is high demand for secure, reliable, dedicated access to these cloud resources. Mission-critical applications in the cloud must deliver the same high performance, availability and security as the on-site IT services they replace. Cloud services however, are only as strong as the network that connects them. Windstream Cloud Connect provides the underlying network connectivity, technologies and services to effectively connect and integrate your cloud services and applications with your IT infrastructure.
Propel your Business Forward with a Dedicated Connection
Cloud Connect offers highly secure, performance-optimized virtual and dedicated private access to third party public and private cloud providers. With business processes and applications increasingly network dependent, Cloud Connect provides the network services, interconnects and operational protocols required to optimize network connectivity, bandwidth capacity and speed across your cloud ecosystem. Ensure your network and data applications in the cloud are running efficiently and securely with Windstream Cloud Connect.
Cloud Connect Features
- Choose from flexible bandwidth speeds ranging from 50Mbps to 10Gbps*
- Access dedicated connection(s) to top third-party cloud service providers
- Take advantage of multiple connectivity and diversity/protection options, including switched Ethernet, MPLS VPN and Wave
- Scale your cloud connectivity as your utilization of cloud grows with a multi-service port
- Connect with confidence to Microsoft Azure ExpressRoute® and Amazon Web Services-Direct Connect infrastructure
- Get end-to-end support with 24 x 7 access to highly skilled engineers in redundant geographical locations
* Windstream Cloud Connect and 10Gb Wave Service available in select markets
Cloud Connect Benefits
- Enjoy dedicated CSP connectivity that's physically separate from the public cloud
- Boost productivity to outpace and outperform competitors
- Ensure reliable availability and redundancy with multiple access points
- Decrease latency and dropped packets by enabling direct branch connectivity
- Benefit from highly secure private access to third-party cloud services
- Reduce the risk of DDoS attacks and other, yet unknown, online threats
- Hit the ground running with nimble onboarding and rapid solution deployment
- Meet or exceed regulatory mandates for compliance
Cloud Connect Video
Learn how Windstream Cloud Connect provides highly secure, private, dedicated access to third-party hosted cloud services, ensuring a faster, safer, more reliable and available cloud experience.
See the broader picture. Let’s optimize your entire WAN.
Managing the full WAN environment, including MPLS IP VPN, Internet, Switched Ethernet, broadband links, wireless, voice and other connections is no simple task. Why not leverage our team of highly trained network engineers to maintain, monitor and manage your WAN—all while ensuring an optimized network that prioritizes bandwidth according to application requirements and demands.
Or maybe you just need the flexibility to manage these various connectivity options across one scalable, multipurpose network.