Communicate on a Higher Level
Windstream Unified Communications (UC) enhance efficiencies and enable workforces to communicate and collaborate both in real-time and at their convenience. Windstream’s Unified Communications solutions include IP Simple, contact center solutions, HD Video Conferencing, mobility services and more to boost productivity and efficiency.
Unified Communications Bring Complete End-to-End VoIP and Data Solutions
Windstream’s Managed Unified Communications solutions eliminate the need to integrate services and equipment from different providers and manufacturers for a complete, end-to-end unified communications solution with quick and easy installation and better overall support. You get voice and data services and a business phone system—from one provider on one monthly bill. Let the experts at Windstream customize an on-premises or cloud-based UC solution to optimize your business environment with:
- Presence Management. Improve customer service through a faster decision-making process by detecting whether team members are online and available to collaborate.
- Mobility. Allow employees to be more productive wherever they are by putting desktop phone functionality on their laptops and mobile devices.
- Unified Messaging. Optimize efficiency and control by retrieving email, voicemail and fax messages through a single interface.
- Advanced Applications. Enhance your UC solution with robust applications, including call center management and social media integration.
Unified Communications for SMB
Windstream’s network services coupled with our feature-rich Allworx IP PBX phone systems provide small to mid-sized businesses (SMBs) with an all-in-one communication powerhouse called IP Simple. This user-friendly solution combines voice and data services plus an advanced phone system through our five-year rental program.
HD Video Conferencing
Now your employees can collaborate at a moment’s notice without wreaking havoc on your travel budget. Windstream and LifeSize® bring you high-definition, Video over IP solutions with a lower cost of ownership and bandwidth usage than comparable video conferencing systems. They empower businesses with:
- More efficient, effective communication and collaboration
- A way to go green and reduce travel costs
- Budget-friendly employee training
- Greater productivity and job satisfaction
Unified Communications Partners