Managed Network Security
Unify Services into One Robust SolutionGet A Quote
Windstream Managed Network Security unifies stand-alone network security services, such as anti-virus protection, firewall and intrusion prevention and detection, into one robust network security and threat management solution.
Managed Network Security with CPE or Cloud Delivery Option
Network security can be a moving target. Organizations that don’t dedicate adequate resources to network security are at constant risk. With Windstream Managed Network Security you can stop worrying about outdated equipment, hardware failure and capital expenses. Our Managed Network Security solutions include cloud-based and customer premises equipment (CPE) options.
We go beyond protecting PC desktops, with custom, comprehensive real-time protection against Internet attacks, defending and protecting your entire office-computing environment against the latest generation of Internet threats.
Windstream Managed Network Security Solutions provides security without the hassle. We set it up, maintain it and manage network security for you. You gain access to seasoned professionals who utilize powerful security technology and highly accurate threat intelligence to provide comprehensive network protection.
Managed Network Security Features
- Firewall with customizable rules
- Flexible delivery methods: CPE or Cloud-Based
- Unified Threat Management
- Intrusion Detection Services with application intelligence to detect and prevent malicious traffic from gaining network access
- Application control
- Anti-virus protection
- Web content filtering
- Advanced routing options
- VPN IP SEC tunnels and remote user access
- Secure Wi-Fi access
- DMZ management
- Dedicated Security Operations Center that assists real time with changes
- Immediate updates to security when new threats emerge
- Security log storage
- Weekly security reporting
The Top Network Security Myths And The Stats That Bust Them Open
Network Security Myth #2:
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) compliance only applies to larger mid-sized businesses and enterprises.