IP Simple Managed Unified Communications
One Provider. One Monthly Bill. No Upfront CapEx.Get A Quote
Windstream IP Simple is a Managed Unified Communications (UC) solution, offering small and medium-size businesses (SMBs) the opportunity to leverage our award-winning Allworx business phone systems with VoIP and data services—for complete, end-to-end voice and data solutions from one provider, on one monthly bill.
Unified Communications with Data, Voice and a Business Phone System
With Managed UC, you get Voice over IP, data and a business phone system in an affordable monthly package accessing the latest data, voice, network technologies. Concurrent with your network service agreement, there's no upfront capital expenses. Windstream owns and manages the phone system equipment on your behalf.
Managed UC with Multiple Options and Capabilities
IP Simple combines IP-based products like Internet and MPLS VPN with advanced SIP Trunking, so you realize the full benefits of Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) with an IP Simple solution customized to your current and planned future business needs. There are multiple PBX options based on the number of employees to be served, thus enabling capabilities like presence management, multi-site integration and unified messaging.
IP Simple Managed Unified Communications Benefits
- Technology: Windstream owns the equipment and frequently implements new technologies, enhancing business productivity
- Availability: Scalable and ready to grow with you as your needs expand.
- Expertise: Locally based technical support—provisioning and upgrades are done quickly and efficiently.
IP Simple Managed Unified Communications Features
- Business Phone Systems: Choose a PBX
- Allworx 48x Phone System for up to 250 users
- Allworx 536 Phone System for up to 60 users
- Flexibility: You decide the specific hardware and software elements that best suit your business
- Support: Regular maintenance, when required, is included
- Equipment System End-of-Contract Options
- Renew IP phone system rental at a negotiated rate
- Purchasing at fair market value
- Upgrading the equipment.