Dynamic IP VoIP Service
A Dynamic Cost-Saving Alternative
Windstream's advanced Voice over IP (VoIP) solutions provide a single network connection for your phone services and high-speed Internet. You take full advantage of a converged VoIP network using your current on-premises PBX—no need to replace your existing phone system.
An Efficient VoIP Solution Allocating Bandwidth on Demand
Dynamic IP is a VoIP solution with sophisticated bandwidth management technology. While conventional telecommunications require separate channels for voice and Internet, Dynamic IP uses VoIP technology that prioritizes and allocates traffic bandwidth on demand, dynamically alternating between voice and data as call volume dictates. With just a single network connection, bandwidth utilization management optimizes network performance and saves your business money—compared to separate phone service and Internet connection costs.
VoIP Service with Up to 20 Mbps Bandwidth
Dynamic IP begins with a broadband connection, then adds the voice and networking service you need up to 20Mbps of bandwidth. You may also select from a collection of enhanced features designed to provide greater flexibility and more efficient communications service for your business.
Dynamic IP VoIP Service Benefits
- Quality Service: State-of-the-art, fully-redundant IP network and on-premises integrated access devices ensures the highest quality VoIP service
- Future-Proof Your Network: Works with your current equipment today, while providing the foundation to upgrade in the future.
- SIP Capability: Combines your voice and data on a single circuit reducing telecom costs; delivering feature-rich Voice over IP (VoIP) capabilities to operate at peak efficiency.
- Local Support: Locally-based technical support ensures quick provisioning and upgrades with Network Operations Center (NOC) 24/7 proactive network management and support
Dynamic IP VoIP Service Features
- Standard speeds of up to 20Mbps with higher speeds available
- Equally fast uploads and downloads
- Voice with long distance and calling features
- 30 branded email addresses
- Any combination of voice, data and Internet
- On demand use of voice and data
- Voice prioritization
- Delivered over a private, secure network
- Features such as Call Forwarding, 3-Way Calling and Domain Name Services
- SIP functionality