For Network Diversity and Rapid Deployment—Fixed Wireless
Highly-available network connectivity is a key business driver for improved corporate productivity, overall customer satisfaction and top-line growth. Windstream Fixed Wireless technology delivers high-capacity applications in private Metro Area Networks. Your business doesn’t have to incur high build-out costs and long installation intervals. Fixed Wireless provides diverse, affordable Ethernet connectivity to support Voice, MPLS, Private Line and Dedicated Internet.
Currently serving the Chicago, Boston, New York, New Jersey, Milwaukee, Philadelphia, Ephrata and Cleveland markets. Service coming soon to Little Rock.
Fixed Wireless Benefits
- Ensures your high-availability network is operational with last mile, diverse routes built above buried utilities
- Installs fast, in 30 days or fewer*
- Supports current enterprise Service Level Agreement (SLA) for high-quality service and high-performance metrics
- Provides scalable bandwidth and a fully managed solution that minimizes upfront investments
- Offers network reliability and security with 24 x 7 support
*Legal Disclaimer: Subject to availability. Install time and speed availability may vary by address. Windstream cannot guarantee speeds or uninterrupted, error-free service. Other conditions may apply. Subject to the terms and conditions of your written Windstream Service Agreement. Windstream and the Windstream logo are registered service marks of Windstream Services, LLC.