Disaster Recovery As a Service
It’s All About Faster, Better Recovery. Not to Mention Cost Effective.
Windstream Hosted Solutions Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) provides business with a variety of cost-effective ways to replicate (and recover) critical servers and data center infrastructure to Windstream’s cloud environment.
Disaster Recovery as a Service: Superior Disaster Recovery When You Need It Most
Include Windstream DRaaS in your business continuity plans and we’ll have you back up and running as quickly as possible when disaster hits. Our DRaaS RPO (Recovery Point Objective) is less than 15 minutes with a RTO (Recovery Time Objective) of 4 hours. Cloud to Cloud Pod Replication via SRM (Site Recovery Manager) RTO is less than 15 minutes with an RTO of less than 1 hour. To simplify the process and speed recovery time, DRaaS includes fully-managed server recovery, performed by our 24 x 7 x 365 technical staff.
- Flexible replication options that allow you to continually replicate critical servers (whether physical or virtual) into our cloud, leveraging host-based replication or storage-based replication for EMC and NetApp customers
- Provides application-consistent recovery points for key applications like Exchange, SQL Server, Oracle, SharePoint and more
- Pre-built virtual recovery environments, including private network connectivity, security and per-server failover plans linked to a continuously updated replica of each of your servers
- Fully managed recovery of your servers, enabling you to run in the Windstream cloud environment until you restore operations at your primary data center
Multiple DRaaS Replication Options
Disaster Recovery as a Service offers multiple replication options, each leveraging your existing infrastructure investment while providing fully-managed and hosted recovery of your environment when a disaster occurs:
- For physical and virtual servers, using managed host-based replication
- For EMC-powered data centers, with managed EMC RecoverPoint Appliances and Replication Manager support
- For NetApp-powered data centers, with managed SnapMirror / SnapVault replication and support for SnapManager
The experts have said it for years: when it comes to backing up and restoring your data and applications, it’s not about the backup. The ability to quickly recover your key servers and applications and getting back in business is what really counts—because every minute you’re down, you’re losing business. That’s why so many businesses trust Windstream for comprehensive disaster recovery and business continuity solutions—including the security of DRaaS to replicate your critical servers and data center infrastructure in the cloud.