Disaster Recovery As a Service
It’s All About Faster, Better Recovery. Not to Mention Cost Effective.Get A Quote
Windstream Hosted Solutions Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) provides businesses with a variety of cost-effective ways to replicate (and recover) critical application and data center infrastructure to Windstream’s cloud environment.
Windstream positioned in the Niche Players Quadrant of Gartner’s 2015 DRaaS Magic Quadrant, North America.
Disaster Recovery as a Service: Superior Disaster Recovery When You Need It Most
Include Windstream DRaaS in your business continuity plans, and we’ll have you back up and running as quickly as possible when disaster hits. Our DRaaS solutions can get your critical servers, applications and data back online within minutes. Windstream simplifies the process by offering fully-managed recovery to fit any budget. With any Windstream DRaaS Solution, our 24 x 7 x 365 support staff will assist in the design and initial validation test and continue to provide expert support along the way.
- Flexible replication options that allow you to continually replicate critical servers, applications and data into our cloud.
- Application-consistent recovery points for key applications like Exchange, SQL Server, Oracle, SharePoint and more
- Pre-built virtual recovery environments, including private network connectivity, security and per-server failover plans linked to a continuously updated replica of each of your servers
- Fully managed or self-serve options for testing and recovery, enabling you to test failover or run your critical infrastructure in the Windstream cloud environment until you restore operations at your primary data center
Multiple DRaaS Replication Options
Disaster Recovery as a Service offers multiple replication options, each leveraging your existing infrastructure investment while providing fully-managed and hosted recovery of your environment when a disaster occurs:
- Cloud-to-Cloud Recovery and Server-to-Cloud Recovery handle virtual and physical servers
- For EMC-powered data centers, with managed EMC RecoverPoint Appliances and Replication Manager support
- For NetApp-powered data centers, with managed SnapMirror / SnapVault replication and support for SnapManager
The experts have said it for years: when it comes to backing up and restoring your data and applications, it’s not about the backup. The ability to quickly recover your key servers and applications and getting back in business is what really counts—because every minute you’re down, you’re losing business. That’s why so many businesses trust Windstream for comprehensive disaster recovery and business continuity solutions—including the security of DRaaS to replicate your critical servers and data center infrastructure in the cloud.
Gartner "Disaster Recovery as a Service Report" by John Morency, Christine Tenneson, et al., April 21, 2015.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
© 2015 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.