Connect, interact and transact with secure, compliant IT connectivity.
Windstream Financial Services IT Consulting and Technology Solutions align advanced data, voice, network and cloud services with robust IT infrastructure, technology and applications for secure, resilient, reliable network solutions.
Omnichannel Strategies to Meet Financial Services IT Demands
Financial transactions, fund transfers, electronic trading, data analysis and information exchanges are occurring in real time and in vastly greater volume. Increasingly, financial services firms must deploy unified communications and omnichannel strategies to satisfy customer demands for a seamless user experience across multichannel touchpoints including online and mobile access. All of which, in turn, is generating demands for higher speeds, greater bandwidth and uncompromising security. Windstream delivers precise access, speed, redundancy, scalability and security solutions for banks and brokerage, accounting, insurance and other financial firms.
Unsurpassed IT Network Reliability for Financial Services Firms
Windstream’s expansive, carrier-grade nationwide fiber network and route diversity ensures unsurpassed network availability, low latency, quality of service (QoS), business continuity and reliable network performance—backed with Service Level Agreements (SLAs) up to 99.999% uptime. Windstream’s portfolio of private, point-to-point network services and metro and long-haul connections—including dedicated Internet, Ethernet, MPLS, Fixed Wireless, high-capacity Wave Service and more, lets you securely move and manage financial transactions and data with complete confidence.
With comprehensive, end-to-end IT network solutions, do business more effectively, efficiently and securely.
- Network and Data Services: Offers wired and wireless technology and applications to deliver reliable, secure connectivity with scalability to quickly adapt to the rapidly-changing business environment
- Cloud Connect: Integrates your cloud services and applications with your IT infrastructure, providing highly secure, performance-optimized virtual and dedicated private access to third party public and private cloud providers
- Managed Network Security: Unifies network security and threat management solutions to protect networks and data and helps you ensure security compliance to meet regulatory standards and confidentiality of customer data such as SOX (Sarbanes Oxley), GLBA (Gramm-Leach-Bliley) and PCI-DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards)
- MPLS VPN: Connects branch locations to headquarters with real-time, distributed, private access to key financial back-office applications and other centralized resources and application
Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS): Combines feature-rich VoIP, data, real-time and near real-time communications technologies and applications, optimizing customer communications and employee collaboration
Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS): Joins contact center technologies and applications ensuring consistent, seamless customer communications and engagement across multiple touchpoints
- Equipment: Tailors voice and network equipment from leading manufacturers to your environment by vendor-neutral expert
Financial Services IT Consulting
Windstream Financial Services IT Consulting professionals provide expert data, voice, network, cloud and security consultation with a wealth of specialized experience, including a full knowledge of financial industry governance, risk management and compliance rules. We help you assess, design, procure, build and manage your IT infrastructure, technology and equipment to optimize back-office and core application processing. By focusing on outcomes, we help you optimize network performance, increase productivity, lower CAPEX and OPEX, meet regulatory compliance requirements and protect customer and business data.