Work Instead of Waiting with Ethernet Internet Access that Gives the Same Upload and Download Speed, Up to 1 Gbps, for Lightning-Fast File Transfer.
Windstream Ethernet Internet keeps you working, not waiting. Ethernet Internet provides your business with speeds up to 1Gbps and the same speed for uploads and downloads to move large data quickly. Plus, you receive the same reliability and performance of a traditional T1.
And, unlike cable Internet's shared access lines, Windstream Ethernet Internet is a dedicated connection ensuring Internet traffic jams are bypassed. For businesses that depend on Internet during peak usage hours, cable Internet is a risk because your business is always competing for bandwidth with other cable customers.
Use Ethernet Internet to:
- Securely transfer large data files, utilize hosted applications, and take advantage of flexibility to add speed at any time.
- Reduce costs of equipment setup and operation with a simple plug and play setup.
- Reduce time spent waiting for large files to upload with synchronous upload and download speeds.
- Get greater bandwidth at a lower cost per megabit than T1, Frame Relay or Private Line.
Ethernet Internet Features
- Speeds up to 1Gbps
- Equally fast downloads and uploads
- Dedicated connection provides better reliability and more consistent performance than a shared cable connection
- Tremendous bandwidth provides access for small, medium and large businesses
- Ethernet speeds are consistent throughout the day so you always get your peak speed, 24/7
- Guaranteed Network Reliability — service level agreement guarantees 99.99% uptime
Windstream Ethernet Internet helps your business tap into the unlimited potential of the Internet, ultimately allowing you to reduce your costs and increase your business efficiencies.