Managed Network Security
Windstream Managed Network Security provides a comprehensive, unified security solution with CPE or cloud-based delivery options.
Windstream Managed Network Security unifies stand-alone network security services, such as anti-virus protection, firewall and intrusion prevention and detection, into one robust network security solution.
Our Managed Network Security solutions include cloud-based and customer premise equipment (CPE) options. We go beyond protecting PC desktops, defending your entire office-computing environment-application servers, desktop PCs, Wireless LAN, network printers and more-with custom, comprehensive, real-time protection against Internet attacks. Windstream Managed Network Security Solutions provides security without the hassle. We set it up, maintain it and manage network security for you.
- Managed Network Security Features
- Firewall with customizable rules
- Intrusion Detection Services with application intelligence to detect and prevent malicious traffic from gaining network access
- Anti-virus protection
- Perimeter security
- 24/7 monitoring by Windstream's Network Operations Center
- Immediate updates to security when new threats emerge
- Security log storage
- Weekly security reporting
- VPN configuration options via "Remote Protect"
- Flexible delivery methods: CPE or Cloud-Based
- Secure Wi-Fi options
- Web content filtering
Network Security Myth #1:
Security vulnerabilities are rarely created by employees.
Network Security Myth #2:
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) compliance only applies to larger mid-sized businesses and enterprises.
Network Security Myth #3:
With firewalls, URL filters, and other network security solutions in place, businesses rarely need to worry about replacing these technologies.