Bringing Windstream solutions to business customers is what we do. Windstream's channel partner program helps us bring solutions to more businesses! Literally hundreds of channel partners across the country have chosen to market our products and services.
Our partner network is comprised of channel partners from varied backgrounds:
- Data Vendors
- Telecommunications Consultants
- Utilities Auditors
- Master Agents
- Computer Vendors
Are you a technology leader who wants to bring better solutions to your customers? Then take a look at Windstream and become one of our Channel Partners. Call 877-331-4777 or send us your information to get started.
Top Ten Reasons to be a Windstream Channel Partner
- Tenured Channel Managers and Advocates - Our Channel Managers and Advocates have extensive experience collaborating with our partners and are dedicate to your success – if you win, we win!
- Proven Leadership - Windstream takes pride in knowing we've got the best of the best leading the channel.
- Uncapped Compensation - The Windstream compensation plan is uncapped. Your earnings are in your hands!
- Great Upfront Incentives - Windstream marketing is dedicated to providing new incentives for outstanding channel partner performance.
- Strong Product Set - Our broad portfolio of solutions allows us to partner with you to support your customers with a team of experts that are committed to creating and scaling network solutions to meet their business needs.
- Expert Sales Engineers - Our Sales Engineers provide industry-leading technical support and hold over 650 external certifications from our top technology partners. As solutions continually become more complex, our integrated solution design process, led by the SEs, is a vital component to the sale and implementation.
- Accountable - Windstream has a tradition of focusing on the channel. From the very beginning we have always made a point to deliver on our promises.
- Nationwide - Windstream services major metropolitan areas from coast-to-coast with personalized communications and technology solutions. Click here.
- Pre- and Post-Sale Support - Windstream has many outlets to assist you and your customers pre and post sale, including assistance in quoting complex solutions, channel support, channel dedicated customer care, local account management and enterprise repair. You will always have a partner at Windstream.
- Key Alliance Partnerships - Windstream partners with industry leaders like Avaya, Allworx, Mitel, Fortinet, Intermedia, Mimecast and TierPoint to deliver one of the strongest product sets on the market.