E-Rate: Federal funding of cutting-edge telecommunication and Internet services for eligible schools and libraries.
The E-Rate program, administered by the Universal Service Administrative Company (USAC), allows eligible K-12 schools and libraries in the United States to obtain affordable communication services and Internet access. With discounts ranging from 20% to 90%, qualifying schools and libraries stay current with changing technologies, future-proof their networks and more effectively prepare their students for 21st century learning.
Windstream: A+ in E-Rate History. Experience in education solutions
As an approved E-rate provider, Windstream has partnered with thousands of schools and libraries across the country, installing affordable state-of-the-art telecommunication and data networks. Though the level of E-Rate funding varies, Windstream consistently delivers the communication and IT solutions required for next-generation teaching and learning, while maximizing approved E-Rate funds.
With Windstream solutions and E-Rate discounts...
- communicate more effectively with parents regarding student assignments, grades and events
- add or upgrade to affordable next-generation services
- improve Internet-based learning
- connect and network with all of their school district locations
- make it easier for members to find material via on-line card catalogs and reference tools
- access more books and resources through inter-library loan programs and quickly communicate with members regarding overdue notices, reminders, book availability and library-sponsored events
- increase membership by offering high-speed Internet service
- engage in e-book programs, adding value to their membership services
Education technology solutions from Windstream
With Windstream’s customized solutions, the educational institutions we serve bring technologically advanced phone systems, Internet access, networking solutions, and data security to their students, teachers and communities. We offer the technology foundations necessary for revolutionary connectivity—and ultimately, the best education possible.
For information on all services eligible for E-Rate discounts, click here.