Windstream and Broadsoft Team Up to Help Hospitality Customers Deliver the Best Technology Services to Guests
We all know that hotel guests today expect that the same communications technology available to them in their homes and offices will also be accessible during their travels. Windstream is helping to meet that expectation by supporting over one million hospitality rooms nationwide with its data, voice, network and cloud services designed specifically with the hospitality industry in mind.
Hotels have unique requirements when it comes to their data, voice and networking systems, and they are often made up of on-premise systems from multiple vendors with limited service availability. The Virtual PBX for Hospitality solution shifts these multi-vendor technologies to the cloud, which allows hospitality customers to deliver better guest services, increase productivity and streamline operations – all of which help drive revenue.
Virtual PBX for Hospitality integrates directly with existing management systems and is hosted in an enterprise-class data center. Accessible through the cloud, hoteliers have instant control and real-time monitoring capabilities, as well as reliable connectivity and fully customizable and scalable communications.
Specific features include:
- A simplified carrier grade installation and cutover experience
- Increased flexibility to expand and grow to meet the needs of the property
- Elimination of the need for multi-vendor support
- Proactive identification and remediation of issues before they become apparent to guests
- Prompt answers and resolutions to guest and staff inquiries
- Real-time trend analysis and quarterly business review capabilities
The availability of this type of hospitality service from Windstream and Broadsoft allows hotels to offer their guests the best technology services such as reliable, high-speed Internet, the ability to stream from a guest’s personal devices to in-room television and prompt resolutions to guest inquiries, to name a few.